At Nichol & Associates, we are committed to providing experienced, caring, and dedicated legal services. Located in Knoxville, our firm represents clients statewide throughout Tennessee and neighboring states.
Our primary areas of concentration include:
- Asbestos injury claims
- Personal injury representation
- Worker injuries and construction action claims
- Products liability and defective drugs
- Medical negligence
- Business formation and contract review and preparation
- Social Security Disability claims
- Criminal defense
- Premises liability
- Carbon monoxide injuries on the premises
If you need to speak to a lawyer, we offer a free consultation. To contact our Knoxville law office, call 865-588-7465.
The founder of our firm, attorney Doug Nichol, received certification as a civil trial specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Nichol is AV rated* under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system, and has also handled asbestos-related mesothelioma and personal injury cases for more than 40 years.
Joining Mr. Nichol are attorneys Sam Smith, Jr. and Harold Wimberly, who offer experienced representation in the areas of criminal defense, wills and probate, and Social Security disability. Our firm also assists clients with business law, contracts, insurance litigation and general civil litigation.
Attorneys Who Care
We believe strongly that the practice of law is not a business — it is a profession. It is our responsibility and our privilege to help people in need.
The people who come to our office place a great deal of trust in our ability and our professionalism. These individuals often come to us because of referrals by other clients, family members of clients, and attorneys from the Knoxville area.
We do everything in our power to earn that trust. When we take a case, we do so with a commitment to seeking the best possible results on behalf of each client we serve. We personally invest ourselves in each client and the outcome of each case. It is our mission to keep in place an ongoing relationship with everyone we represent.
Contact Our Law Firm
If you need help, call 865-588-7465, or contact us by email. Our firm offers free consultations.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.